Toothbrushes are for Teeth!
You’ve seen the videos where someone is scrubbing their grout lines with a homemade concoction and a toothbrush. Well, put your toothbrush away and put the baking soda back in the cabinet. Overall, kitchens in the U.S. average about 161 square feet in single-story homes and 174 square feet in multi-story homes. That means large floors and lots of grout lines. You don’t want to clean that much surface on your hands and knees with a small gadget and an unproven cleaner.
Grout-eez is the Solution
Grout-eez is a heavy-duty professional strength cleaner that will take years of grime off of your grout. Don’t spend lots of time and money trying different products that don't work. Grout-eez gives you everything you need in one bottle to make your tile and grout look brand new.
Grout-eez produces amazing results no matter how many years of dirt and grime are on your floor. It makes stains almost magically disappear and returns your grout to its original color. Grout-eez is for ceramic and porcelain tile only, though. You’ll want to keep it away from your natural stone. Choose our Stone-eez for your marble, slate, granite, travertine, limestone and more.
Even the cleanest kitchen has greasy grime in the grout lines. It builds up over time, discoloring your grout and dulling your tile. Want to fight back? Get agitated! With your grout lines, that is.
The Grout-eez cleaning process is super simple: squirt Grout-eez on the grout line, agitate with our amazing stand-up grout brush, and wash the dirt away with any household mop. It’s that easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Sweep the floor. Get up any loose dirt so the Grout-eez can get to the grout easily and cut right through the built-up grime.
- Attach your broom handle to the stand-up grout brush. It’s a standard fitting and any broom or handle should fit. The brush alone will revolutionize your cleaning process. No more spending time on your hands and knees, unless you want to pray that your floor will come clean. (Hint: you won’t have to! The products work like a miracle!)
- Grab your bottle of Grout-eez. Flip the top open.
- Apply Grout-eez directly to grout line. If you have textured tile, apply it to the tiles as well. Let the Grout-eez get into those divots and shallow spots and then give them a scrub with the grout brush. The product will clean the tile, too.
- Grab your grout brush and agitate your grout lines. There’s no need to scrub hard. As you work, you’ll see some areas that may need a bit more attention. Treat those again.
- Rinse the floor with your mop. Any mop will do. You may need to go over the surface a couple of times.
Wait and Wow!
Once your floor is dry, you’ll really be able to see the dramatic improvement. Of course, you can still clean on your hands and knees if you want to. Allow Grout-eez to dwell for at least five to 10 minutes before scrubbing and wiping it up.
One bottle of Grout-eez will cover about 250 sq ft of tile and grout. Buy two bottle and get the stand-up grout brush FREE.
Count on Clean-eez for rock-solid advice about how to clean your surfaces.
Thanks for using Clean-eez products. Remember to match the cleaner to the type of surface.